Unlimited cake? Check. Unlimited Prosecco? You bet. Come for an indulgent evening with Konditor and make the most of these heavenly delights.
– Tickets are £30 per person.
– Thursday 14th October from 6.00pm – 8:00pm.
– Tickets are available in: 2 tables of 2 and 1 table of 4
– Unlimited complimentary prosecco throughout the evening.
– Enjoy our most popular cakes, including our legendary Curly Whirly, Chocolate Noisette & Lemon Chiffon & many more.
– Free tea, coffee, water and soft drinks available throughout.
– 10% off any purchases made in-store on the night.
Due to recent circumstances regarding COVID-19, we have put a few special measures in place for this event. See below for the following guidelines and procedures:
– Upon arrival, clear guidance of what is expected from customers in relation to distancing, hygiene, practices and posters will be discussed and posters will be clearly shown and on display in the venue at all times.
– A menu card will be placed on your table with the full selection of cakes to choose from, of which you will then order from your table and your waiter will bring this to you to limit contact and reduce risk of any.
– Guests must stay seated at their designated table for the duration of the event, unless they need to step outside or in case of emergency. Contact between multiple parties should be kept to a minimum and as such tables will be set at least 1 meter apart.
– The store doors will be left open and appropriate air conditioning units/fans will be used in conjunction for maximum ventilation.
– Our events will be scheduled as normal unless government guidelines change in which we have to postpone; this includes localised lockdowns, increased amount of recorded cases, deaths and/or infection rates, or if we feel that our employees are at risk. If this is the case, you will be notified within good time to inform you of this.
*Terms & Conditions 1. Bottomless cake & Prosecco is limited to 2 hours between 6.00pm and 8.00pm. 2. Your drink will be replaced once it has been finished. 3. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and guests are required to drink responsibly at all times. 4. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice, and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any guest at any time without prior notice. 5. Alcohol served to over 18s only – proof of ID may be required. 6. We need at least 48 hours notice for any cancellations or amendments.